Part of investing in real estate is the risk involving a non paying tenant.
To evict a tenant due to nonpayment in Florida, follow the steps below or call us at 813-774-8007
1. Determine whether eviction grounds exist-
2. Make sure that not violated any of the lease terms
3. Send a tenant a warning letter
4. Deliver notice of eviction to the tenant
5. Serve the notice to the tenant
6. Create an eviction complaint
7. File your eviction packet with the county clerk’s office
8. Provide a service of summons to the tenant
9. Go to court on your hearing date
We help landlord with evictions, including cleanouts and finding and screening new tenants in Tampa, Riverview, Brandon, Land O Lakes.
Counties we serve is Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas.
If you have any further question, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 813-503-3203
We look forward to helping!